Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Everyone we play against targets him and it usually gives them no end of joy. Hard to see anything changing for us while he still plays

BlueAnorak said:
He couldn't give a shit during that game. Shocking. It was like playing with 10 men.

That 20 minutes good spell we had at the start of the game I was even thinkin then he's gonna be a waste of numbers.

simon23 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
simon23 said:
he is being asked to do things he is not capable of...one defend and two defend high balls...he is so poor in the air for a big guy but we all know that so why ask him to do it....

and by asking him to man make fellani MP has nullified his attacking threat....

yet again Pellers has got it wrong again -you cannot ask yaya to defend......the rights of wrong of that are open to debate but we all know he is rubbish at defending, he always has been. so the common sense of asking him to do that is questionable in the first place.

I can't accept that. The man is a professional footballer, and he will know exactly how and what is required defensively. He manages to stir himself going forward, so there is no reason he shouldn't be able to do the same thing heading the other way. His contribution today (not for the first time this season) has been nothing less than disgusting, and he needs to leave our club at the earliest opportunity. Utterly shameful

his contribution i agree isn't good enough this season (or in todays match).....and Ive watched his demeanour etc change since last season - we were told in pellets we were getting an excellent man manager but it looks like to me that yaya along with milner, nasri and jovetic don't want to play with him...add that to a very disgruntled looking Kompany all season and I'm sorry but the common detonator is the players frustration with the manager (not as a person but with the way he is asking them to play) - yes they are pro's and should do what the manager wants but all players know their own strengths and weaknesses and they know when they are being asked to do something that isn't right for them and the team.......thoe mentioned aren't stupid players and its clear they don't trust him...yes yaya is a huge sulk at times but add in all the other players under performing especially such pros as Kompany and milner (and you could add zabba to that) and the common detonator is the manager....the manager needs to go

Absolute rubbish. The players downed tools under Mancini second season and have done the same to Pellegrini. The team we had out today in the 'fans chosen' 4-5-1 formation gave the players no excuses. Shit performance down to the players attitude which bar two or three players encapsulates the season as a whole.

Shouldn't have started, needed substituting and then gets the armband. fookin joke.

He has done some incredible things at this club. But this year he's been a disgrace, starting with him and his agent acting like twats in the summer.

Giving him the armband at half time was an absolute disgrace.

Sell him in the summer and play Lampard in his place for the remainder of the season!!!

Thanks for the memories Yaya, unfortunately they are tainted somewhat now.................

Doesn't give a shit, picks up his huge wedge and whines about cake, thanks for the memories now do one.

Should have been sold last summer. Now we'll be lucky to get a fraction of what we would have got then.

VinniesLad said:
simon23 said:
I can't accept that. The man is a professional footballer, and he will know exactly how and what is required defensively. He manages to stir himself going forward, so there is no reason he shouldn't be able to do the same thing heading the other way. His contribution today (not for the first time this season) has been nothing less than disgusting, and he needs to leave our club at the earliest opportunity. Utterly shameful

his contribution i agree isn't good enough this season (or in todays match).....and Ive watched his demeanour etc change since last season - we were told in pellets we were getting an excellent man manager but it looks like to me that yaya along with milner, nasri and jovetic don't want to play with him...add that to a very disgruntled looking Kompany all season and I'm sorry but the common detonator is the players frustration with the manager (not as a person but with the way he is asking them to play) - yes they are pro's and should do what the manager wants but all players know their own strengths and weaknesses and they know when they are being asked to do something that isn't right for them and the team.......thoe mentioned aren't stupid players and its clear they don't trust him...yes yaya is a huge sulk at times but add in all the other players under performing especially such pros as Kompany and milner (and you could add zabba to that) and the common detonator is the manager....the manager needs to go

Absolute rubbish. The players downed tools under Mancini second season and have done the same to Pellegrini. The team we had out today in the 'fans chosen' 4-5-1 formation gave the players no excuses. Shit performance down to the players attitude which bar two or three players encapsulates the season as a whole.

yet he chooses the one man in the team to man mark fellani who CANT defend (or won't) - either way the manager should know this and not do it.

you either play yaya to his only strengths left which is going forward or you don't play him at all - both are the managers call and he is making the only wrong one by asking him to do something he is very poor at

VinniesLad said:
simon23 said:

I didn't see it as a 4-5-1. It looked that way when I saw the team and I thought it would be Milner and Navas out wide to nullify their wingers and Silva moved centrally but in reality Milner played pretty much up front with Aguero in a 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.