Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

cleavers said:
Some funny replies, but we do have Munich away in three days time, it could be that.

It was a good opportunity to rest him and to see who was capable of stepping up, worked out ok I thought.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
cleavers said:
Some funny replies, but we do have Munich away in three days time, it could be that.

It was a good opportunity to rest him and to see who was capable of stepping up, worked out ok I thought.

Didn't miss him at all to be honest. Thought Fernandinho was immense, and Milner alongside him 2nd half gave us a semblance of mobility usually lacking when Ya Ya plays in a central midfield two. They're better at closing players down than he is, if only because of their respective builds. And going forward, Spanish D, Aguero and Navas looked pretty lively

I think we missed him massively today. We don't look the same team without him playing.

Juan King said:
I think we missed him massively today. We don't look the same team without him playing.

Don't agree. Thought we played really well today and arguably better without him.

Chippy_boy said:
Juan King said:

Don't agree. Thought we played really well today and arguably better without him.

It's all about opinions, but there is no basis to argue we are better without Yaya playing IMO. Instead of us dictating play & maintaining possesion in midfield, we were all all over the shop at times today, especially first half. Lampard is no replacement for Toure.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
cleavers said:

Didn't miss him at all to be honest. Thought Fernandinho was immense, and Milner alongside him 2nd half gave us a semblance of mobility usually lacking when Ya Ya plays in a central midfield two. They're better at closing players down than he is, if only because of their respective builds. And going forward, Spanish D, Aguero and Navas looked pretty lively

Agree although Fernandinho much better in 2H. I thought Milner was good throughout, would love to see him get a regular place in the side.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Agree although Fernandinho much better in 2H*. I thought Milner was good throughout, would love to see him get a regular place in the side.
Totally agree (the guy was immence), although I was watching it in 3D :/

*what the fuck is 2H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.