Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Will that old 80s classic City song ‘ I’m dreaming of a Blue Wembley’ get an airing today?.

But abit of a change

98 points
We blew you away
Just try not to worry
You’ll beat us some day
We won it last year
We won it again
Stop crying you scouse ****s

Prefer Following along the lines of Everton version they was singing last week, think seen something on twitter along the lines of

Your title race,
Has faded away,
try not to worry,
It was ours anyway,
7 points clear,
and you blew it away,
stop crying you scouse ****s

Now all of your dreams
Have faded away
Just try not to worry
You'll do it one day
We've done the double(?)
We've done the treble
Stop crying your eyes out

Is this what it comes down to!! Fuck me, if the rags or dippers had got anywhere near what City have achieved over the last few seasons, there would be 400 pages in every paper, lauding, arguably, the best team in Football league history, all we get is, embarrassing attempts to airbrush our achievements from immediate media history, with, what can only be described as complete and utter, childish bitterness ...
Keep up the good work City, Their bitterness is our driving force..

PS I'm pissed in Georgetown Penang and not come down from last Sunday yet..... :-)

Is this what it comes down to!! Fuck me, if the rags or dippers had got anywhere near what City have achieved over the last few seasons, there would be 400 pages in every paper, lauding, arguably, the best team in Football league history, all we get is, embarrassing attempts to airbrush our achievements from immediate media history, with, what can only be described as complete and utter, childish bitterness ...
Keep up the good work City, Their bitterness is our driving force..

PS I'm pissed in Georgetown Penang and not come down from last Sunday yet..... :-)

"arguably" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.