Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

BREAKING NEWS:
PL announce special badges for "2pts For A Win League Winners" Liverpool ...

1911705.jpg

It's not surprising that the fans of other clubs are so upset with us, as we are battering (oops!) them on the pitch and it's hard to take after having it their own way for so long.

What really annoys me though, is the media joining in, particularly the BBC. There is clearly an orchestrated campaign against us and our continued success will only spur them on - so I need to learn to laugh at their pain, rather than let it wind me up. Twats!

I know I shouldn’t let it but the smear campaign against our club is really getting to me today. .
You are taking it to heart and that is a big mistake.
This is big business and we are now nearly at the summit.

The status quo in european football has changed for ever and we are at the forefront of that.

f**k the lot of them.

If I were the Sheikh I would be dusting off the of the serious war chest and kicking the twats right in the goolies.

This journey is incredible and we are nowhere near finished.

"Inshallah" and thank you once again
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan

You have given us all the thrills of our lives.

Totally agree, the hate / smear campaign has gone into overdrive.

No city player sang, its all alleged. No one mentioned Hillsborough, yet the media link it in to further smear.

Is it fake news?

The trouble is, this fake news hangs around & eventually becomes fact. It doesn't matter there's no proof.

The media bias and smear is wholly unbelievable.
Read the comments on any City story in the media and the vile posts aimed at City and their supporters are a disgrace. The strange thing is the whole media take aim at the posters on Twitter if they want to make out certain fans as sub human scum, rather than criticising the vermin posting on their own sites.

Totally agree, the hate / smear campaign has gone into overdrive.

No city player sang, its all alleged. No one mentioned Hillsborough, yet the media link it in to further smear.

Is it fake news?

The trouble is, this fake news hangs around & eventually becomes fact. It doesn't matter there's no proof.

The media bias and smear is wholly unbelievable.

I see the story of the flare that Liverpool fans threw that hurt a young Chelsea fan has gone cold. And yet again someone let off a flare v Wolves and nothing said of it. Has anyone been charged yet or banned from games for one of their fans, on video, pushing an old man into a fountain in Barcelona, or the fans who assaulted 2 hotel workers in Barcelona.
And remember in 2007 UEFA branded Liverpool fans the worst in Europe:

OFFICIALS at UEFA last night launched their strongest attack yet on Liverpool FC fans – claiming they were the worst in Europe, in a report due to be handed to the Government.
Supporters across the city reacted with fury after it emerged the football governing body was to present a dossier to sports minister Richard Caborn.
The report, which has been compiled by undercover police, claims Liverpool fans have been involved in 25 incidents at away matches across the Continent over the last four years – more than any other team.
It says the trouble outside the Olympic Stadium – where the Champions League final was staged – was not an isolated incident.
People with counterfeit tickets managed to get into the ground, while some Liverpool fans with genuine tickets were forced to miss the match

With them though, its always the victim and they should perhaps look in a mirror before crying over anything related about them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.