Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Liverpool fans calling us 'classless'. I still can't stop laughing after reading it 3 hours ago. The quote is going in a frame on the wall so it will cheer me up if i'm ever feeling down.

Regards the song, the only bit I know is 'The Scousers have won f**K all', so I just sing that line throughout. I suggest we all adopt the same version so as not to cause offence.

You really can't make up how bitter they have become. I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute, particularly the BBC's impartial coverage. They are making themselves look so small time. It really is delicious.

Well I am offended that I am not offended by the players trying to offend me ergh them.

I'm sorry to go off message here but
I can see why the scousers find that song offensive and I'm not scared to say why.
The 2 most offensive lines in that song are:
"Sterling won the double
The scousers won fuck all"
No wonder they are upset.

Hopefully it changes on Saturday night to " Sterling's won the treble"

I'm sorry to go off message here but
I can see why the scousers find that song offensive and I'm not scared to say why.
The 2 most offensive lines in that song are:
"Sterling won the double
The scousers won fuck all"
No wonder they are upset.
Hopefully it will be subject to some editing at full time on Saturday!

Whilst stood on police vehicles, never mind the police watching on

Yep - completely aided and abetted by Merseyside Police who even tweeted the new route and the ETA of the City coach. I don't recall any apology from them or LFC. I think Klopp apologised as I'm guessing even he felt embarrassed but the club themselves didn't IIRC.

The hilarious thing is that their fans reckon it was fuck all - yet there were something like 700 indentations on that coach - and reckon we're skriking over nothing but flip that round and imagine if it was City fans attacking THEIR coach to that same extent. The outrage from that lot would've been a million times worse guaranteed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.