Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Only cause they could not find a rule and regulation to charge us under.

So there’s no FA rule about being really really mean?

I didn't see one actual City player singing that song on the plane, if you did, name him! All I saw was some random blokes

They could have charged them with bringing the sport into disrepute - it's basically a catch all misconduct charge. I think @lazerblue is correct - you can't really make out any one player singing the inflammatory bit so it'd be impossible to charge any one player. The FA probably hope it'll go away before Sunday.

Love that they don't see the irony in all this. They're offended and playing the victim about a song pointing out that they play the victim.

Love that the player's sing our song but whoever leaked that better have had a good bollocking.

Come on guys, give Liverpool their moment. They've finally won something, the moral high ground...
Liverpool: The Moral High Ground Trophy Winners 2019

Kenny-Allen-with-one-of-the-tiny-gold-tie-pin-replicas-of-the-original-World-Cup-trophy.jpg

I've just seen a Twitter row, so aparenelty Liverpools official Twitter account tweeted some tracks out for when they were playing the rags several years ago. Starting with Come fly with me.

They had to issue a grovveling apology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.