Players arriving at the ground

stefranceuk

Hello,

I am taking my 7 year old to the Watford game on Saturday, and I was wondering what time roughtly the players arrive at the main entrance off the coach for a 3pm kick off as we want to greet them.

stefranceuk said:
Hello,

I am taking my 7 year old to the Watford game on Saturday, and I was wondering what time roughtly the players arrive at the main entrance off the coach for a 3pm kick off as we want to greet them.

1.30. I'm there every game. Best to get in place about 1.00 to get a good view along the barriers parrallel to the path leading to Coln Bell main entrance. Sometimes the bus is early, but rarely before 1.20, and sometimes you see other celebs / club officials arriving before then so it isn't too boring waiting for the team to arrive. With a 7 year old, I'd defiinitely get there early.

if you watch some of the tunnel cam videos, it usually puts the time up when the players are arriving at the dressing room.. this will give the clearest indication

Electric Blue said:
Try going to The Hilton on Deansgate they always stop there before the home games and you can have a chat with them in the GF coffee lounge if you are discrete

Wouldn't do that if I were you.

We stopped in there prior to the Everton game and Mancini wasn't too happy when we asked for a photo. He let out a massive sigh and stood like a sulking child in the picture.

My Dad was talking to Richard Edghill when he was in the Legends Lounge and he was told that Mancini likes to make the players feel "indestructible" and he doesn't like people interfering. Edghill said he tried to get into an indoor training session to take notes and he was refused entry and politley told to bugger off.

If Mancini doesn't like the attention then maybe he shouldn't sit in a window on Deansgate sipping coffee. Should be thankful it was a friendly City fan and not a pissed up rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.