Players at City that you forgot about

Tony Grant... debuted at West Brom, Boxing Day '99... Joe Royle called him an under-rated playmaker or something... I'd have called him something else!!!

tomb17 said:
albert riera, christian negouia?,danny tiatto,paulo wanchope,david somiel,daniel van buyten,paul bosvelt,micheal tarnat

i can go on lol
Tiatto, Wanchope, Van Buyten,Bosvelt and Tarnat all did a job for us at the time

Anyone mentioned Gary Jackson yet - a sort of Andy May (remember him?) era midfielder who hardly ever played?

And, how about Ian Thompstone - I think he scored on his debut (against Oldham?) and then was never seen again...

Tony Henry, Nicky Reid, Steve McKenzie. I remember also Gerry Gow and Bobby McDonald from earlier times. Neil Poynton.

How can a City fan 'forget' that George Weah played for us?!

Anyway Lee Mills, Mark Robins and Lee Peacock all appeared under Royle I think. I may be wrong as I can't remember, funnily enough.

turts said:
tomb17 said:
albert riera, christian negouia?,danny tiatto,paulo wanchope,david somiel,daniel van buyten,paul bosvelt,micheal tarnat

i can go on lol
Tiatto, Wanchope, Van Buyten,Bosvelt and Tarnat all did a job for us at the time

Remember Tarnat's free-kick at Ewood Park the night we went top of the league under Keegan... if there were no nets it'd still be going now... passing Jaap Stam's Euro 2000 penalty in orbit!!!

And Tiatto scored twice in one game against different teams... eh!!! Figure that out if you can...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.