Players Christmas Messages (More Added)

Re: Players Christmas Messages

1987 said:
it's a little off topic but I just do not understand how Mancini (and Aguero also) do not know English language, poorly, thinly.. they are living and working in Manchester and they even can't compose a sentence.. i have never been in England (i would love to) and my english is very bad, but why they do not learn :) kind of stupid to me of them for all this time :)

all those Man City fans who celebrate Christmas - Congratulations from Bosnia and happy new year! I want you to win the title in premiership and that edin have a little more games for you guys :)

Cheers. Omar.
Omar, your english is very good.
Best wishes.

Re: Players Christmas Messages

1987 said:
it's a little off topic but I just do not understand how Mancini (and Aguero also) do not know English language, poorly, thinly.. they are living and working in Manchester and they even can't compose a sentence.. i have never been in England (i would love to) and my english is very bad, but why they do not learn :) kind of stupid to me of them for all this time :)

all those Man City fans who celebrate Christmas - Congratulations from Bosnia and happy new year! I want you to win the title in premiership and that edin have a little more games for you guys :)

Cheers. Omar.
I think it is a little harsh on Aguero considering how long he has been here and like some of the others he wouldn't have gone to a good school etc as he was poor when he grew up?

Mancini is trying to learn though and if you have watched Bluemoon Rising the cameras follow him getting lessons. He is certainly alot better than what he was.

Anyway, love the videos....great effort by all the players. Even Balotelli!

Re: Re: Players Christmas Messages (More Added)

Wienerwald said:
Ned's attempt is so half-arsed. Time for QPR me thinks.
That's what I thought. But I suppose so was Roberto's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.