Players getting clobbered

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
I've watched our players get clobbered week in, week out. Most of the offenders don't even get cautioned. When they do it's usually just a yellow card. The tackle on Kun today deserved a red as it was a premeditated - "you are not getting past me so you're going down". The commentators on the feed I was watching both said Dann was lucky to stay on the pitch and he made the tackle because he was isolated. (He may even have been the last man).I'm not condoning Yaya's rash challenge a few minutes later but you could see that he was angry at the treatment that Kun got - fortunately he got his head back to sanity.
Someone in our management should take a leaf out of baconface's book and complain that our players are not getting the protection from crude challenges.
Manuel got more angry at Pardew stepping into his technical area than jumping up and down when Kun got scythed down.

I've watched our players get clobbered week in, week out. Most of the offenders don't even get cautioned. When they do it's usually just a yellow card. The tackle on Kun today deserved a red as it was a premeditated - "you are not getting past me so you're going down". The commentators on the feed I was watching both said Dann was lucky to stay on the pitch and he made the tackle because he was isolated. (He may even have been the last man).I'm not condoning Yaya's rash challenge a few minutes later but you could see that he was angry at the treatment that Kun got - fortunately he got his head back to sanity.
Someone in our management should take a leaf out of baconface's book and complain that our players are not getting the protection from crude challenges.
Manuel got more angry at Pardew stepping into his technical area than jumping up and down when Kun got scythed down.

Pellegrini was angry because Pardew was trying to get Yaya sent off, and this in the wake of the soft yellow for Dann. Pellegrini's reaction to Pardew was a direct consequence of Dann getting away lightly.

It was a red card because Kun was the last man, he was away and Dan knew it. It was also a red card because the tackle nearly took Kun's teeth out. As the game drew on I saw Yaya on his back more often than Katie Price. The fouling today was beyond cynical and obviously aimed at our game changers, but they disguised it behind what was a very hight tempo game. I feared a red for Yaya today and for me it is testament to both him and the rest of our team that we kept our discipline, played football and beat them. Clogged we were

It was a red card because Kun was the last man, he was away and Dan knew it. It was also a red card because the tackle nearly took Kun's teeth out. As the game drew on I saw Yaya on his back more often than Katie Price. The fouling today was beyond cynical and obviously aimed at our game changers, but they disguised it behind what was a very hight tempo game. I feared a red for Yaya today and for me it is testament to both him and the rest of our team that we kept our discipline, played football and beat them. Clogged we were
Correct. That was a red card all day for the foul on Kun. YaYa steaming in on someone was you take out Kun and it goes improperly punished we'll take you out. Pelligrini's reaction to Pardew's animated protestations was instigated by the foul on Kun.

Spot on UWOB.

That about covers it

You see it in all forms of football be it sunday league or Premier League. Essentially it's just shit players taking out their frustration and jealousy on players who are just more talented than them and they can't take it.

One of ours going to get hurt just how Stoke did to Ramsey.
Our player gets hacked all the time and we get no protection from the ref.
Respect to Mangala and Yaya for standing up for a team mate.

What I am pleased to see with our side is that we give it back to them when they try it on. With Sagna and Kolorov now along with Mangala and Kompany the back and Yaya in the middle, we have a team that doesn't take any shit as well as a team of quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.