Players I was told about

bluetonium said:
Alexander Kolarov I would kindly suggest, big but mobile Serbian full back. Luiz deal must be looking less likely then, Benfica in Champs League so not a total surprise.

looks promising....

Really hope we're in for Kolarov, great player. Been linked with Inter a lot recently though. Can't see him staying at Lazio, they've had a terrible season and he recently hit out at the fans for their part in the loss v Inter.

I don`t mind having him , he looks good on you tube. I hope that Mancini is watching Nadir Belhaj from Portsmouth also. He is strong , fast and skillful.

MCfcBOB said:
He looks good. Almost like Bale... but this is just YouTube. He could be awful 99% of the time.

it's a good comparison, both use outright pace rather than silky ball control, to get past players, and I understand this guy isn't too hot in defence either. I reckon his left foot is a proper weapon tho, like pearce in his prime. bale can whip in a ball but this guy can just slam it in the net. he's a lot bigger as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.