Players supposedly unhappy

A lot can happen in 2 years, it’s good for us that he did. We really need him and Laporte to stay. Will make the squad so much weaker if they go.
Will certainly affect the changing room if Bernardo goes. Such a bubbly character will be sorely missed.
Wish Mendy wanted to leave….

The currect ecnomic climate will diminish any hopes of players leaving our club , we pay wages that only a couple of clubs can match , and clubs cannot afford exorbitant fees , the majority of deals will probably be player exxhanges. If a club the size of Barca are scrounging around for free transfers it pretty much tells you the state of the game at the moment .
The majority of the "unhappy" players mentioned are on long term contracts and our club doesnt have to accept derisory offers for them , its obviously slow news time in the summer and pricks like Castles have to fill their columns , we are not alone though Pogshite wants £400k a week ,Salah wants away , Kane wants to win trophies , and others like Mbappe , Messi , Haaland ,Sancho , 99% of what Castles writes is gossip , hearsay and bullshit.
Laporte's recent retort about his unhappiness when he said to jounalist Dani Lopez "no one has talked to you and no one will"was the perfect response, a shame other players cannot shoot down the gobshites in the media.
Spot on. Their job is to generate clicks and nothing more. There will be very, very few who have a genuine insight into our club and certainly hardly anything that the club does not wish to appear.
As for unhappy players, it is natural. For players to be happy, they have to feel that the country, the league, the squad, and the team are right for them at that stage of their career, and also that it is right for their wife, girlfriend, and family. That is a complex mix and we have done very well to keep the players that we wished to keep at the club for as long as we have kept them. There will always be exceptions but as a club, we move on.

This still a thing for some? All on Pep and the players get a free pass? Cool.
Pep got his selection wrong on the night.
The players didn’t turn up on the night.
I’d say it was a collective no show rather than one person to blame for the whole thing.

Sometimes it’s best to exaggerate a scenario to get the point over correctly.

If a manager plays 11 left backs and they get beat the players would have had a poor game but the selection made it so.

Anyhow as one poster put it he walks on water so lets hope the next big game in Europe is played on a swimming pool so the opposition manager drowns rather than makes a mug out of him:-)

Sometimes it’s best to exaggerate a scenario to get the point over correctly.

If a manager plays 11 left backs and they get beat the players would have had a poor game but the selection made it so.

Anyhow as one poster put it he walks on water so lets hope the next big game in Europe is played on a swimming pool so the opposition manager drowns rather than makes a mug out of him:-)
I think the point has been put across quite well by many many posters since the game, mate! Haha!
Hes hardly infallible as a manager and I think he's lost the trust of a few fans since the defeat which will be hard to win back. That's up to the individual I suppose, we all have our own thoughts on the matter.
I suppose because I'm no longer in Manchester and can only watch from afar these days my attitude to defeat isn't as severe as it used to be, coupled with the general shit show that life has been over the last 18 months or so my priorities have changed and whilst defeat hurts, especially in such an important game, I've learnt to quickly move on and not to pondor too long on what could have been.

They can use my pool if they do decide to play the next game in one.. :-)

I think the point has been put across quite well by many many posters since the game, mate! Haha!
Hes hardly infallible as a manager and I think he's lost the trust of a few fans since the defeat which will be hard to win back. That's up to the individual I suppose, we all have our own thoughts on the matter.
I suppose because I'm no longer in Manchester and can only watch from afar these days my attitude to defeat isn't as severe as it used to be, coupled with the general shit show that life has been over the last 18 months or so my priorities have changed and whilst defeat hurts, especially in such an important game, I've learnt to quickly move on and not to pondor too long on what could have been.

They can use my pool if they do decide to play the next game in one.. :-)

Fair comments fella

Own pool? Flash git:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.