Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Alli is a little fucking cowardly cnut, how any of our players (especially KDB) didn’t end his career yesterday beggars belief. If he had put a tackle in like that on me there’s no way on earth I would have had the control and mindset of De Bruyne, I’d have been intent on retribution.

Both just got yellow cards.
Forget it.

The notion that the ref has dealt with it is flawed. The ref did deal with both at the time but he got both wrong. That yellow should be upgraded to red. I just wonder what the rationale is behind this FA disciplinary system. It reeks inadequacy at best, skullduggery at worst.

A proper application of VAR before any card is issued would result in a far more satisfactory outcome. The ref would see both players out of control and their studs landing on a player's shin!

I just wonder if it is all frustration by opposition players, or thuggishness of the worst and most cowardly kind, or it's another tactic to weaken the side Guardiola has put together.

Alli is a little fucking cowardly cnut, how any of our players (especially KDB) didn’t end his career yesterday beggars belief. If he had put a tackle in like that on me there’s no way on earth I would have had the control and mindset of De Bruyne, I’d have been intent on retribution.

A nasty piece of work no matter how generous you might be. Pundits will offer the same excuse they always did for the FatScouseGit and mentioning that it would diminish his game if you removed the 'passion'. It's bollocks - it's clear, deliberate, blatant infringement where players are lucky not to have a broken leg.

I was shocked when I saw the incidents on MOTD. They looked much worse than at the game. Retrospective bans or stern words required.

Anyone know the total fouls committed by both teams last night or where it can be found out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.