Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

How could he let that assault by Ali be only yellow? yet the same twat sent Walker off v Everton for breathing on a diving scouse rat? We need to start doing some major complaining about this bent bastard because he has definitely got some kind of agenda against City. And guess what? He'll be reffing a Premiership game next week. The bent little shit !

I don't think Kane's was malicious nor as bad as it looked, but he still should have been sent off. Alli, however should have been off straight the nasty twat. Sissoko could have gone too, but I'd have to see another replay. Bit nasty from Spurs that, when the games won they're just shitty challenges that are out of order. Say KDB broke his ankle in that challenge, that would make Alli despised around the country.

Dele Alli has got to be the most overrated player in England

How could he let that assault by Ali be only yellow? yet the same twat sent Walker off v Everton for breathing on a diving scouse rat? We need to start doing some major complaining about this bent bastard because he has definitely got some kind of agenda against City. And guess what? He'll be reffing a Premiership game next week. The bent little shit !
Same ref we had last season in the semi final at Wembley. Let the goons have open season on Silva with no action.

TBH im pretty disgusted at the tackle on KDB, a fellow pro could have put the guy out untill next seasson makes you wonder if its pre meditated

Ali has a history of this a jealous player who thinks he has made it already disgusting foul on kdb.

I’m going to wish ill on those 2 cûnts for the rest of their careers for that today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.