Players' tattoos

Wooney has a good un:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fOjk1FZ9LTbidM:http://www.bmeink.com/A80311/high/no9t-****.jpg&t=1

Nothing wrong with people having tattoos! Bellamy's are sick, De Jong's is nice too. I have a big piece of my arm and the city crest over my heart where it belongs!

I also have abit of a Bellamy quote tattooed on my arm... Ha!

im not in to tattoos they are a fad that will end. then youll just look like a pikey. within a short space of time a lot of people will regret there moment of madness imo.

if i was to get drunk and went for one it would be the city emblem.

I have no problem with tat's I have a couple myself. What I don't like is seeng all these fruity looking pricks like Walcott and Fabregast with them. Who's next, Justin Bieber?

r.soleofsalford said:
im not in to tattoos they are a fad that will end. then youll just look like a pikey. within a short space of time a lot of people will regret there moment of madness imo.

An' if yer were drunk RSofS, yer might sober up and find yer've got a tatoo of Bobby Charlton on yer knob!

There is a light said:
I love my tat's.

Just got this new one. What do you reckon?

2ro5jq8.jpg

Just to make it clear it's not really me. I'll wait until we win the Champions League before I get it tatooed

bet your gutted now youv had to move to villa stevie!!

You should see the Italians. I swear every single member of the international side has tattoos the length of their arms.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
r.soleofsalford said:

An' if yer were drunk RSofS, yer might sober up and find yer've got a tatoo of Bobby Charlton on yer knob!

glad you didnt say eto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.