Players to release on loan:

Freddan77 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I believe Etuhu is in the last year of his deal, Boj should have 2 left and I think Caicedo might even have 3

Then it's time to sell Etuhu !
Indeed, it might well be getting close to that time, just a small thought from me but I wouldn't be shocked in Logan ends up moving to Notts C within the next week or two, because Sven rates him very highly and Hughes doesn't.

I'd like us to loan Johnson out for the season, give him a full season of regular first team football, can't really see him having much of a future if he stays here this year due to competition for places.

i'd suggest sending Tal out on loan but to be honest, i don't think he has any future at the club anyway so maybe try sell him.
i think johnson will be dying to play for us this season so i hope he sticks around for the season - i think he'd be happy with a place on the bench, trying to prove himself worthy of a starting spot.

I would loan Mee for 3 months minimum, Trippier and Ball for a season. Would lke to see Marshall and Clayton given a chance

I would loan Mee for 3 months minimum, Trippier and Ball for a season. Would lke to see Marshall and Clayton given a chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.