Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Seriously, i know it's a free country and it's a democratic style forum but can this be locked? I don't want to come back later and see it hitting 30+ pages with Custis and the rest of the bullshit wankers high fiving each other on a job well done.

We should be focusing and getting behind the lads for Thurs to see us through to the last 32 of the europa league, not go on about yet another managerial change.

This thread keeps going on one bullshit article with no sources from a paper that is banned from the club then that talentless no mark Custis and all the other wankers at the sun have WON. LOCK IT NOW!!

hertsblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This bit amused me:

So those of us who stay to the final whistle are actually flouting normal club policy.

This is the worrying part. if true its shocking. can you imagine any other top manager putting up with this

It's a fucking disgrace and toure can fuck right off if that's his attitude. It shows he doesnt' give a flying fuck

WNRH said:
Seriously, i know it's a free country and it's a democratic style forum but can this be locked? I don't want to come back later and see it hitting 30+ pages with Custis and the rest of the bullshit wankers high fiving each other on a job well done.

We should be focusing and getting behind the lads for Thurs to see us through to the last 32 of the europa league, not go on about yet another managerial change.

This thread keeps going on one bullshit article with no sources from a paper that is banned from the club then that talentless no mark Custis and all the other wankers at the sun have WON. LOCK IT NOW!!

Been on the board for a week and demanding certain threads are locked!

With an ego like that, you should be playing for City, not just commenting on them!

;-)

LittleBlue said:
I said last year that this Italian idiot was not the man for the job. I know it, most of the fans know it, the so called experts on the TV and radio know it and the players know it. 100s of millions spent and we lose to Wolves. We will not win anything and we will been seen as the joke of the Premier league if this clown is still in charge by christmas

ycmiu

The Fat el Hombre said:
hertsblue said:
This is the worrying part. if true its shocking. can you imagine any other top manager putting up with this

It's a fucking disgrace and toure can fuck right off if that's his attitude. It shows he doesnt' give a flying fuck

Think it stated he drove out, didn't realise he had a helicopter though!!

Soulboy said:
WNRH said:

Been on the board for a week and demanding certain threads are locked!

With an ego like that, you should be playing for City, not just commenting on them!

;-)

Nah, i wouldn't get on with the manager and could only play 45mins as i'd have to leave at half time as the traffic is a nightmare, ask Yaya ;-)

Author: Neil Custis
Paper: The Sun

This guy seriously has an Agenda against the club. He was also the dick that reported that the Sheikh gave all the players golden watches for which the Sun was then sued and they had to print that the story was not true(or was that a different author?).

I would not believe anything that comes out of Neil Custis "mouth" .

The Fat el Hombre said:
hertsblue said:

You will find not many of our players are here for ther love of the club. Johnson looks like he wants to be here but the Italian clown is slowley knocking the stuffing out of him.

WNRH said:

Common sense for a newbie..... well i never

And this notion that players were being promised Jose before the end of last seasons is absolute bollocks

LittleBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You will find not many of our players are here for ther love of the club. Johnson looks like he wants to be here but the Italian clown is slowley knocking the stuffing out of him.

I smell RAG !!!!!!
25 posts since Feb and you claim you said Mancini was NOT good enough LAST YEAR.How convenient that its not on a post of yours !!!
Do one bellend !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.