Players we love

My first favourite - and still my all-time No. 1 - was Francis Henry Lee.

And I reckon with his burst of speed over 5-10 metres, as well as his goal-scoring prowess, he would have been invaluable to this team, especially in the run-in.

Arthur Mann was my favourite player years ago, I can't say why really, but I do recall him having a great game and getting man of the match one saturday afternoon. Of course I am going back some years, but from the current squad its a hard choice, but Micah and Mario spring to mind as my favourites.

Oh wow,

The Holy Trinity plus Joe, Nellie, Glyn, Wyn, Gio, Ali, Goat, Uwe obviously, but some personal favourites:

Kazimierz Deyna (RIP, too young)
Alex Williams - Spiderman made flesh
Keith McCrae (sic)
Tommy Caton (RIP, far, far too young)
Bobby MacDonald
Gerry Gow
Steve McKenzie (scorer of the best FA Cup goal ever, shove it up your arse Spuds)

I'll stop now as I'm getting weepy. I love this club.

Tueart from his first spell. Pace, aggression, heading, crossing and a hell of a shot. Difficult to fit players in, when considering who to leave out. Lakey ( love him ) but is that in place of Yaya? Big Dave Watson to partner Vinny, but with the pace of the game today? All speculative, but nice to imagine ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.