Players we love

My early memories of City and players i liked, Clive Wilson always springs to mind, i cannot recall now how good a player he was but i just seem to remember him and im sure he loved our club as much as i do know.

After that David White, i personally think if we had a modern day David White in our team he would provide the ammo for Mario and Dzeko all day long.

Gary Owen,Rodney Marsh,Alex Williams,Neil McNabb,Niall John Quinn,Georgi Kinkladze,Shaun Goater....

ouxi78.jpg

francis lee was my hero,he was so direct and took no crap from anybody,one exciting player

Blue Theatre said:
For some reason, I also remember having a soft spot for Kevin Bond when I was young ... yes, I know - I'm sorry.

Thank fuck for that, I thought I was the only other person lol

I liked Paul Moulden and Eric Nixon, jees what a fucking freak :)

barry silkmen was bought by malcolm allison mid 70.s from a lower league club,he said he was the best player in the league,if i can remember.but he turned out to not one of mals best signings he was small with no pace and was so overwieght,he did not last long,think hes a players agent now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.