Players who might improve us

I was impressed with conrad leimer didnt think he was that special in the games ive seen at barca but hes a great player.

Think Vitinha from Portugal would fit our midfield like a glove.
Him and Ruiz from Spain both seem like great fits for us. Both play for PSG... Amid the 3-year long Mbappe Saga. PSG has done a fantastic job reinforcing their midfield.

VItihna is who Modric was when I wanted him all those years ago. A Silva/Modric/Yaya combo used to make me dream.

Anyway, Vitihna feels the same.

Think Vitinha from Portugal would fit our midfield like a glove.
Him and Ruiz from Spain both seem like great fits for us. Both play for PSG... Amid the 3-year long Mbappe Saga. PSG has done a fantastic job reinforcing their midfield.

VItihna is who Modric was when I wanted him all those years ago. A Silva/Modric/Yaya combo used to make me dream

I'll start.....

Bolasie??
cant believe pep has had no stick about letting palmer go , been at city from 9 years of age, think if silva goes next year , we will need someone like palmer , always liked him, unless he wanted to go, think its peps biggest clanger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.