Players who might improve us

It's painfully obvious how unplayable he can be.
I agree. I don't understand the claims when people say he has no football IQ. People have made similar claims to alot of young players including Sterling, it shows how with time and patience how much a player can improve. Now Sterling probably has one of the highest footballing IQs in the premier league, nobody understands positioning like him. Adama can get there too, and his finishing is getting better as well.

I agree. I don't understand the claims when people say he has no football IQ. People have made similar claims to alot of young players including Sterling, it shows how with time and patience how much a player can improve. Now Sterling probably has one of the highest footballing IQs in the premier league, nobody understands positioning like him. Adama can get there too, and his finishing is getting better as well.

Sterling showed plenty of football nous before we signed him though. Linking with Sturridge & Suarez.

It was his clueless old con artist manager who knocked it out of him for a season imo.

Traore has a fantastic ability but he wouldn't get long at City, to fix all his faults & decision making, especially in front of our crowd.

Adama has improved loads this season and has quite a few goals and assists this season thanks for being managed well at Middlesborough.

Consider what Sane has brought to us these last 2 games, basically nothing, yes we won the league but you shouldn't be so bad that you literally stand still with the ball and let the other player just take it from you (he actually did that last game and wasn't thinking).

Adama under Pep could go up even another level, and he is still young. He can push Sane to his potential as well since Sane feels no threat to his position.

Adama can also play on either wing, Leon Bailey will be the obvious choice that City may want, but the bold choice for a bigger potential player is Adama Traore. He can be a top 3 player under the right manager, nobody runs with the ball like him, not even Messi anymore.

A very bold statement to make

I wonder how good David Neres could be under Pep. I like him a lot since the U-20. He always can produce some magic. The Dutch league is not a parameter but he was the MVP of the first half of the season.

I wonder how good David Neres could be under Pep. I like him a lot since the U-20. He always can produce some magic. The Dutch league is not a parameter but he was the MVP of the first half of the season.

News yesterday was that an unnamed German club had offered €28m for him and it was rejected.

Just noticed that Jong Ajax, the young team, topped the second division this season after finishing runner-up the season before. Quite a few players have come through and done well in the first team, so looks like they could have another good crop of players coming through.

Adama Traoré completed 9.7 dribbles per 90 mins in the Championship this season which sounds a lot to me even if it is only in the Championship. That's more than the whole of the Cardiff team combined..

Adama Traoré completed 9.7 dribbles per 90 mins in the Championship this season which sounds a lot to me even if it is only in the Championship. That's more than the whole of the Cardiff team combined..
I think that's more than any other player in any other relevant league. If we are looking for quick dribbling players then Adama is literally the best choice. He is improving his crossing and finishing too which will make him a complete player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.