Players who might improve us

I'm taller than Kane...so am i better in the air than Kane? ;)

He's scored 4 headers in 160 games....wouldn't use the phrase "no slouch in the air" tbh.
I’ve no idea.

The teams he has played for tend not to play the ball long or in the air, but if you watch him play, you’d appreciate that he’s capable; being capable in the air does not only mean scoring direct from headers. ;-)

We need a left back. At the end of last season I looked at our team and the two areas that were crying out for new signings were left back and striker.

But we signed Grealish.

We didn’t need Grealish, we already had great midfielders and left sided attackers. We need a left back…

WE PROPER NEED A LEFT BACK!

I’ve posted in the Spurs match thread but we really really need a centre midfielder with a bit of energy and grit and we need a left back. I know we need a forward but we have to sort these issues out or we are going to struggle massively. Surely for 120 we could bring in a dm/left back and a striker. There’s a real lack of pace on our team and it’s going to bite us if it’s not addressed which at this stage looks unlikely.

We need a left back. At the end of last season I looked at our team and the two areas that were crying out for new signings were left back and striker.

But we signed Grealish.

We didn’t need Grealish, we already had great midfielders and left sided attackers. We need a left back…

WE PROPER NEED A LEFT BACK!
Grealish improves us,we might not have 'needed' him but few attackers in world football make us better,and he does.As soon as Phil and KDB are playing alongside him,we'll see exactly why we made it happen and,just as importantly,why we stopped others getting his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.