Players who might improve us

Strange one which would obviously have challenges but makes sense - Tsimikas from Liverpool. They need the money for midfield reinforcements and this lad whilst not elite level is a very decent premier league player who is likely to improve with more regular game time. Never let’s them down.

Zincheko, gabby and Sterling? I thought this was ironic, then realised it was horribly true!

Not sure if he's quite ready for City's level, but Lovro Majer at Rennes is a phenomenal talent. Excellent technique, always puts a shift in, doesn't disappear in big games, capable of some KDB-like passes, and he's been one of the biggest factors in transforming Rennes into top 3/4 contenders in Ligue 1 over the last couple of seasons.

He's often compared to Modric, which is pretty easy to understand, but I always feel like I see a lot of Bernie in him when I watch Rennes. He's got a real knack for holding onto the ball and turning in tight spaces. Been linked with Newcastle apparently, which might be more at his level, but he's a really smart player and I'm sure Pep could work wonders with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.