Players who might improve us

Watching the Madrid vs sociadad game, and I gotta say Mikel Merino is outstanding. Would be fantastic for us. I know what you're thinking - isn't this the lad that played for Newcastle? Yes - he's improved massively since. One of the best midfielders in Spain today. Would love it if we got him.

Watching the Madrid vs sociadad game, and I gotta say Mikel Merino is outstanding. Would be fantastic for us. I know what you're thinking - isn't this the lad that played for Newcastle? Yes - he's improved massively since. One of the best midfielders in Spain today. Would love it if we got him.
Isn't this the lad that played for Newcastle?

Similar vibe to the Gabri Veiga link but the only question mark is would he really cut it in the Premier League.

Not sure improve us would be correct but doucoure at Everton would be a good replacement for Phillips if he leaves.
He reminds me of a poor man's yaya.

Not our level,he's pulling the wool over your eyes.

Great in the air. Quality jumper.

I'm just curious, if we were willing to pay 100-120 million for Bellingham, isn't Bayern Munich's Musiala worth a similar amount? We can even sweeten the deal and add Cancelo to reduce the price. Why not? 11 goals, 9 assists this year in Germany. He has tremendous potential!

Don't follow this thread much so don't know if he's been mentioned but If Forest go down I'd be looking at Gibbs-White. Still only 23 and 4 goals and 9 assists for a struggling Forest side. Loads of energy, hard working and technically very good. I feel like he's got the raw attributes to be a very solid midfielder under Pep's coaching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.