Players who might improve us

We along with a lot of other clubs are watching 16 year old Eduardo Carnavinga played for Rennes against PSG, he did well i did not know he was 16 at the time and he still caught the eye, he has good movement and knows how to get involved in the game, could be the next Pogba but with more team work

We along with a lot of other clubs are watching 16 year old Eduardo Carnavinga played for Rennes against PSG, he did well i did not know he was 16 at the time and he still caught the eye, he has good movement and knows how to get involved in the game, could be the next Pogba but with more team work

Tbf, we are linked with him so probably the wrong thread. Maybe he deserves his own?

I have a City supporting cousin who lives in Edinburgh. He is a good judge of a player and he insists that Aaron Hickey the 17 year old left back at Hearts is a future superstar. The word up there is that City and Celtic are showing a lot of interest in Hickey. It is felt that we are loaning Ryotaro Meshino to the Jambos to get in their good books. I for one will now be watching "Sportscene" on the i Player to have a look at both Hickey and Meshino.

Last edited:
If Sané ends up leaving next season could Leon Bailey be a good shout to replace him? Was a few rumours about him in the past (before Mahrez) and talks of Bayern looking at him instead of sane, not seen an awful lot of him but could add that little something different that Sané also offers? Also he’s supposedly good friends with Raz.

Jonathan Tah, Kai Havertz, Jadon Sancho. Don't know why I've chosen 3 Bundesliga players but that'd be an incredible window if we pulled it off.

Jonathan Tah, Kai Havertz, Jadon Sancho. Don't know why I've chosen 3 Bundesliga players but that'd be an incredible window if we pulled it off.

Kai Havertz is Bayern bound. Refused to sign new contract and coming to Munich next year for free. Usual German rags business.

The more I watch him the more I can imagine Grealish being moulded into a Firmino false nine type of player. I believe the more measured, cautious setup we used last season twice away at Spurs & at Anfield is close to being the perfect approach for us in the champions league, it just needs a more cerebral forward to knit the play together. Alternatively Depay seems to have improved considerably since leaving Utd, was impressed with his elusive performances against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.