Players who might improve us

Joao Palinha from Fulham.

Could provide cover for Rodri, is tall, good, PL proven and with kalvin gone.. covers that spot.

Apparently Bayern really wanted him but the deal collapsed, we might be able to get him for the same price or maybe less if we can give them a DM from CFG somewhere.
He’s class, but no way will he want to come and play second fiddle.

I would honestly love it if we'd bring Aleix Garcia back. By most accounts the best CM in LaLiga over this season and last. Griezmann just called him his favorite player at the moment for a good reason. He is also just completely dynamite in deadball situations which is always a huge bonus.

On the flip side, that would really hurt Girona so I'm kind of curious how CFG would balance that sort of thing.

Might not improve us right now, but would really like Lucas Bergvall before anyone else snaps him up. No I haven’t seen him on YouTube, only live all home games this season. Might be a bit biased since he plays for my local team but this boy is a talent. Linked to Inter, Barca and united.

Last edited:
Balde, Davies, Leao, De Jong, Pedri, Kulusevski, Saka, Rice, Bellingham, Musiala, Wirtz. Let's bring in a player that actually strikes fear in our opponents this summer.

Big task for the recruiting team as many of these players are already at giant clubs. But we have pull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.