Players who might improve us

Watching Cucurrella for Spain, I totally see how he'd have been great in a City shirt. The energy and intensity with which he presses once Spain loses the ball is reminiscent of City from 5-6 years ago at the peak of our powers.
With a younger Kev, a Pressure first Jesus and a whole team that hunted in packs.

I miss that brand of football. I understand it's harder now with a pointman in Haaland who isn't as amenable to this and an aging star in Kev.

I long for us to get back to those days. I got so jealous watching Spain play like d City. :(

Archie Grey, seems like a link for him from City or Tottenham, for a must, buy on an academy contract, and get him as much game time as possible, recon he is going to be better than Wharton, since he gets round the pitch better and gets more involved in the game, for me an England regular in a few years time, may well surpass Rice.

Archie Grey, seems like a link for him from City or Tottenham, for a must, buy on an academy contract, and get him as much game time as possible, recon he is going to be better than Wharton, since he gets round the pitch better and gets more involved in the game, for me an England regular in a few years time, may well surpass Rice.
He's 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.