Players who underperformed at City but were great elsewhere

Scored his last goal in 1979 80 season that’s 12 plus 11 as stated then plus one. Suggest you need to start reading things before diving in
Are you mentally ill?

You already quoted this post and then liked another reply but then drag it up again and start with a little bit of attitude.

You had another two cans or something?

If you want Channon to be shit, you got it, if you want him to have scored 11+12 = 23 or 24 goals you got it.

I couldn't give a fuck tbh, I replied because you said he was always on his arse.

Now, as I said politely earlier, have a good night.

Yeah, I got pretty good memories of Channon, a long time ago though.He has since become a decent racehorse trainer, and Franny was too, to a lesser extent, infact there might be a few more ex players gone into training. Anyway, I will suggest Savic as a more recent one.
Mick Quinn racehorse trainer convicted of neglecting his animals.

He came for big money, well it was then, but never set the heather alight. Had a fairly successful time at Brighton before the move to Anfield and then Spain. Died at a rather young age as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.