Players with a year left on their contracts

kenzie115 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Which players do you think will get extended deals?

Richards - We all love homegrown players but hes literally made of glass, starting to think we should cash in on him while he has some value. Would be sad to see him leave though.
Literally? Really?
haha bit over the top

greasedupdeafguy said:
Which players do you think will get extended deals?

Richards - We all love homegrown players but hes literally made of glass, starting to think we should cash in on him while he has some value. Would be sad to see him leave though.

Kolarov - Arguably our most improved player this season, surely will get a new deal.

Dzeko - Would be surprised to see him stay next season, get goals but is still incredibly frustrating. Dortmund bound imo

Milner - Cant not like the guy, im sure a lot of mid table clubs would look at him. Decision will probably be up to him, does he want regular games or be a squad player and challenge for trophies.

I'd offer all except Richards a new deal.

Kurple said:
we dont need to "cash in" on richards. keep him! a true blue

I'm a true blue, do you think City will give me a contract? £2,000 a week would do.

Unfortunately, Richards is nowhere near where we want to be; injury prone and the footballing brain of a fish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.