players you forgot had played for city..

Groke

found a programme today from 1997 - Paul Beesley was centre half?? - apparently paid £1/2 million for him! (and some people on here moan about Lescott!)

u2fme2 said:
forgot them so i have no idea who to add

Good point!! Probably takes a trawl through some programmes from the shit era to remember them

bored at work said:
found a programme today from 1997 - Paul Beesley was centre half?? - apparently paid £1/2 million for him! (and some people on here moan about Lescott!)
How could you possibly forget this big bag of wank?

Was watching the 90 derby at the swamp, Ian Brightwell's screamer... And we had Wayne Clark playing for us. I couldn't remember him at all despite going to almost every game that season... although I'm reliably informed that he was Alan Clark's brother.

1.618034 said:
Was watching the 90 derby at the swamp, Ian Brightwell's screamer... And we had Wayne Clark playing for us. I couldn't remember him at all despite going to almost every game that season... although I'm reliably informed that he was Alan Clark's brother.

"sniffer" - remember him because he used to stick vaseline on his eyebrows when he played for us - not sure why

Obviously I remember now but when my mate mentioned it a while back I had completely forgotten that Peter Beardsley played for us.

Only 6 games but still, hardly someone to forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.