players you forgot had played for city..

John Giddman ex rag and scored a last min goal at Huddersfield. Remember jimmy Friz telling his son Callum to get off the pitch with a clip round the ear !

Monkey Boy Blue said:
Deepest Blue said:
Tony Whelan.
IIRC was our first black player, we got him from Rags.
Martin Margetsen
Spencer Prior
Danny Allsop

How can you forget Margetson? That guy still holds an all time city record! Most appearances as an unused sub... seriously.

Some more recent 'forgotten men':

Hatem Trabelsi
Djamel Belmadi
Yasser Hussain
Willo Flood
Djamel Abdoun
Chris Shuker
Mikkel Bischoff
Tyrone Mears
Glenn Whelan
Tyrone Loran
Daniel Van Buyten
Nery Castillo
Aliouane Touré
Lee Crooks
Leon Mike

and the legendary CHRISTIAN NEGOUAI!!!

This takes me back to playing Champ Manager 01/02 with these players!<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
Monkey Boy Blue said:
Deepest Blue said:
Tony Whelan.
IIRC was our first black player, we got him from Rags.
Martin Margetsen
Spencer Prior
Danny Allsop

How can you forget Margetson? That guy still holds an all time city record! Most appearances as an unused sub... seriously.

Some more recent 'forgotten men':

Hatem Trabelsi
Djamel Belmadi
Yasser Hussain
Willo Flood
Djamel Abdoun
Chris Shuker
Mikkel Bischoff
Tyrone Mears
Glenn Whelan
Tyrone Loran
Daniel Van Buyten
Nery Castillo
Aliouane Touré
Lee Crooks
Leon Mike

and the legendary CHRISTIAN NEGOUAI!!!

This takes me back to playing Champ Manager 01/02 with these players!

.618034 wrote:
Was watching the 90 derby at the swamp, Ian Brightwell's screamer... And we had Wayne Clark playing for us. I couldn't remember him at all despite going to almost every game that season... although I'm reliably informed that he was Alan Clark's brother.

"sniffer" - remember him because he used to stick vaseline on his eyebrows when he played for us - not sure why

Was'nt sniffer Alans nickname ? I'm sure Wayne was so deadly he got nicknamed sniffle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.