Players you forgot that played for City.

Chris Shuker
Mark Robins
Murtaz Shelia
Stephen Elliot
Nick Fenton
Kakhaber Tskhadadze
Garry Flitcroft

Gerard Wiekens
Alan Kernaghan
Ged brannan
Wayne 'bertie' Biggins
Paul Stewart
Tony Allcock
David Rocastle (RIP)
Tommy Caton (RIP)
we very nearly got luis Figo as youngter

Someone has already mentioned Peter Bodak. Thanks coz I was trying to think of that name. But can you tell me if he went from us to the rags.

I remember him playing for Coventry against us in the cup and I think he scored. Something like 82/83 season. I'm sure we sold him to the rags but he may have gone via another team first.

Also who was the big centre forward who was in out youth team and ended up playing for Crewe, Barnsley, Blackburn and a few others. I always thought he was a decent enough player in the youth and reserve teams but not sure he even got a game in 1st team. Made his millions though and he and his wife run some sort of design company setting up players houses. But can't think of his bloody name.

Oh and another ...... Paul Warhurst.

robsta said:
Someone has already mentioned Peter Bodak. Thanks coz I was trying to think of that name. But can you tell me if he went from us to the rags.

I remember him playing for Coventry against us in the cup and I think he scored. Something like 82/83 season. I'm sure we sold him to the rags but he may have gone via another team first.

Also who was the big centre forward who was in out youth team and ended up playing for Crewe, Barnsley, Blackburn and a few others. I always thought he was a decent enough player in the youth and reserve teams but not sure he even got a game in 1st team. Made his millions though and he and his wife run some sort of design company setting up players houses. But can't think of his bloody name.

Oh and another ...... Paul Warhurst.

Ashley Ward you are thinking of mate.

Maurizio gaudino
Barry silkman
tony grealish
Robert Hopkins
alan harper
ian bowyer
frank carradous
colin viljoen
Colin Barrett (won the European cup with forest)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.