players you hated but like now

jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
Savage. I think he is a funny pundit albeit quite annoying.
It's the hair, isn't it? Hair like that belongs on a woman, not some ballroom dancer from the valleys!

savage just seems to always be stuck between trying to be funny and trying to be serious

jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
It's the hair, isn't it? Hair like that belongs on a woman, not some ballroom dancer from the valleys!
Considering he was such a dirty player is hair doesn't suit his game. Definitely uses head and shoulders.

Bellers and Savage for me too.

As for Roy gobshoite Keane, I still detest that prick.

If I never see him again, it will be too soon!

davymcfc said:
I like Savage. He's misunderstood. People think he's a dick but he's just messing about. He's funny.

When he said he had two lounges on Soccer AM everyone in my house were like "what a fucking smarmy twat!" but I thought he was just taking the piss, almost saying it to get people to hate him.

I was in the car once when United were on Five Live. It was when the Rooney prozzy story had just come out and Alan Green was asking about the size of Savage's house and Savage said "Now I've retired I'm going to be downsizing and moving out of Prestbury, you can only live there on a footballers wage and I'm not on that anymore. But, hey, I'm not the only one who will be moving out of Prestbury, am I Wayne?!"
I pissed myself laughing. Funny as fuck. Green started having a go saying he shouldn't have said that.

danburge82 said:
davymcfc said:
I like Savage. He's misunderstood. People think he's a dick but he's just messing about. He's funny.

When he said he had two lounges on Soccer AM everyone in my house were like "what a fucking smarmy twat!" but I thought he was just taking the piss, almost saying it to get people to hate him.

I was in the car once when United were on Five Live. It was when the Rooney prozzy story had just come out and Alan Green was asking about the size of Savage's house and Savage said "Now I've retired I'm going to be downsizing and moving out of Prestbury, you can only live there on a footballers wage and I'm not on that anymore. But, hey, I'm not the only one who will be moving out of Prestbury, am I Wayne?!"
I pissed myself laughing. Funny as fuck. Green started having a go saying he shouldn't have said that.
Yes I agree. Almost the pantomime villain and always up for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.