Players you hope never leave

Met Zaba last night and he couldn't hide his happiness, he was absolutely buzzing, as was his missus. They stood talking with me and my mate about anything and everything for about 20/30 mins as if they actually knew us. Was mental! Even Christal his missus calls him Mr Man City haha

pweyhe said:
leighton said:
To be honest you can see who it meant to most winning the league yesterday. I look at the likes of our over sea players. Zaba , De Jong and Kompany those 3 it meant a hell of a lot more to them than to the rest of the players that was signed. Add them in with the likes of Hart and Richards those 5 players deserved to have won a winners medal for the league. The service they have given has been something else and they have worked there socks off by improving over the years. Them 5 players seem to love the club for what it is and they will always have City close to there hearts.

Did you see Clichy and Nasri on tunnel cam? Think it might of meant a bit to them as well ha! I honestly want that entire starting lineup to stay for at least a few years.. They will only get better as they play together longer and they want to win really bad. Plus a few others like Richards of course!

Clichy looked like he was fucking racing! Reminded me of me on a 'good' night!

We should be keeping the majority of the 1st team squad. A couple of in and outs. We could dominate with that group of players.

Realistically
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Barry and Zabaleta

Unlikely
Sergio, Silva, Yaya, Milner and Mancini

I want them all to stay apart from Tevez and the guys out on loan. Some will likely only stay for a few years and some will stay for their whole career.

Most likely to become club 'legends';

Joe Hart
Vincent Kompany
Micah Richards
David Silva

absolutely yaya toure, world class player, even mancini said : he is irreplaceable player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.