Players you liked before..

As a kid I had a poster of Andy Cole playing for Newcastle on my bedroom wall. Centre fold out of Shoot magazine or something.

Anyways he signs for the rags so I stuck it on my dartboard and threw darts at it until there was nothing left.

Completely off subject

Bryan Roy ex Notts Forest & Saša Ćurčić

Liked them to begin with then they went sh*t

I just can't believe anyone liked Owen Hargreaves. I'd have to say Bellamy, wanted us to sign him from Coventry and then hated him at Newcastle and Liverpool, now I like him again (probably only for another year, max..).

liked dickson etuhu til he went to preston saying he thought they had more chance of making the premiership i mean bleeding preston the cheek and moyes was the manager which increased the dislike. all was going well for a while moyes moved preston were crap and city made it back to the prem 1 0 me. then he signs for norwich and there even worse 2 0 and getting better city are poor but no prem leauge in sight for dickson still. then roy keane goes and signs him on deadline day i mean roy keane would take a cheque off that asshole never mind play for him but anyway 2 1 dickson got his premiership football all be it a few years later than he expected a year or two pass and dicksons playing for fulham and finish above city in the leauge and qualifing for euorpe as city miss out 2 2 then last season he only bloody go's and plays in the euorpa leauge final 3 2 dickson. im gutted come on city i need you to win something just to pull even but i know you wont dissapoint. so to answer your question dickson etuhu

chedinho said:
roy keane
gazza
lineker
hargreaves
and tevez has gone full circle!

This is the same for me - I had a sweet Boca Jnrs shirt with Tevez on the back (before he came over here to West Ham) - I loved it - Anyway he ultimately signs for those shit bastards down the road and I took it straight down the charity shop. Gutted now he did the sensible thing and signed for us - i want my shirt back haha

Rooney.
Went from outrageously talented kid playing for his boyhood idols to judas sell-out fat cnut arrogant typical rag gobshite with one stroke of a pen.

Owen Hargreaves :- I met him in a Beer Garden and was a really decent fella, sorted me out beer and directions afterwards as I spoke no german and managed to stumble upon the only non english speaking pub in Bavaria

Shrek, thought he was a great prospect, unfortunately he was.

Robinho.. erm less said the better...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.