Players you wished played for City

Over the years I always wanted City to sign proven players like Robbie Keane and Ludovic Guily (Could've got him for £2.2Million at one point) instead of wishy-washy players we always seemed to opt for. I remember always being impressed with Mark Viduka especially with his time at Leeds and wanted him at City. Jaaskelinan as well at Bolton was on my wishlist. Back then though they probably wouldn't of even considered us. Funny how things change.

Obviously all time greats would be Thierry Henry and Bergkamp. Also as well, I'm ashamed to say it, but Ruud Van Nistelrooy...what a player he was.

Henry in his prime was devastating.

The greatest player in my eyes to kick a ball is Dennis Bergkamp, i would have done any number of deeply shameful acts to see him in blue.

Two wingers I don't care who they are as long as they can beat a defender and put in a few decent crosses for our starving forwards to feed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.