Players you wished played for City

Re: Player you wished played for Man City,

Well this is just an opportunity to list the best players to have graced the game. I have seen Maradona and Pele on TV but not live. The best players that I have seen live and in the flesh are Messi, Henry and Ronaldo. I didn`t see Zidane or Ronaldo live unfortunately but they would be in that bracket. Ronaldinho also fits the bill although he came and went far too quickly and did not have the longevity of the others. In terms of longevity, Bryan Riggs and Maldini take some beating. We all know how Bryan kept his stamina levels up though!!

Re: Player you wished played for Man City,

MCC said:
Well this is just an opportunity to list the best players to have graced the game. I have seen Maradona and Pele on TV but not live. The best players that I have seen live and in the flesh are Messi, Henry and Ronaldo. I didn`t see Zidane or Ronaldo live unfortunately but they would be in that bracket. Ronaldinho also fits the bill although he came and went far too quickly and did not have the longevity of the others. In terms of longevity, Bryan Riggs and Maldini take some beating. We all know how Bryan kept his stamina levels up though!!
Not necessarily. There are loads of players who I've liked over the years who are far from superstars, just players who I always took notice of and thought "wouldn't mind him in our team".

Re: Players you wished played for Man City,

Playing today Messi. Would have loved to have Shearer as well. There is loads though: Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane, Maldini etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.