Playing Jo will get Mancini the boot

I rate Mancini and I'm tired of changing the Manager but that doesn't mean everything he does is correct and Jo is a huge mistake.

I can't believe he is back....what a waste of a place. I don't know what happened between RM and Bellers so I can't comment on whether he should have gone...it's a separate point... but of course Bellamy is light years ahead of Jo...who isn't?

Should have taken Jo off for the last ten minutes and played with ten men and goalie fly.

mcfcliam said:
glen quagmire said:
Hahahahahah! Quality comeback!

hahahaha

No, seriously...because I get the impression you, well, not hate...but really dislike the guy.

dont dislike him at all, i want city to do well and bob for me has a lot to learn, its coming on for 12 months since he took over and i can't see he's learnt owt.

Tricky_Trev said:
de niro said:
worse than that he thought it was a better idea to keep jo and let bellers go.
madness.
For the umpteenth time, it was not due to footballing reasons that Bellamy left, so stop making a footballing comparison.

thats the reason that matters though. aslong as hes doing the business on the pitch i couldnt give a shite what he gets up too. managing over paid wankers surely is part of his job

Let two left wingers go and buy two right wingers.

Bellamy replaced Jo in the first place when we signed him, and Mancini has reversed this.

Our attacking options have got worse despite all the money wasted.

Corky said:

Bellamy replaced Jo in the first place when we signed him, and Mancini has reversed this.

Balotelli left wing or Bellamy... Balotelli every time.

Cant stand the argumentative welsh twat,thinks hes gods gift to football,but hes light years ahead of our strikers atm,apart from carlos.I woudnt play Jo in the fuckin reserves,we should have let the blue dippers have him for nuffin!

Sabster said:
Corky said:

Balotelli left wing or Bellamy... Balotelli every time.

Yes as he is an unproven player who you have probably never seen play live.

HE could turn out to be another Jo, Castillo or Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.