Playstation 3!!!

MCFC1993

Had it 2 years now and never broken or messed up till now, it wont let me go online anymore and before going into any game whatsoever i have to take automatic sign in off. Also once in a game (offline) i cant press the ps button cos it freezes and I have to restart the ps3 all over again! Does anyone know what the problem could be? I haven't rung sony yet but I am probably going too, just wondered whether anyone knew what it could be.

Cheers

MCFC1993 said:
Had it 2 years now and never broken or messed up till now, it wont let me go online anymore and before going into any game whatsoever i have to take automatic sign in off. Also once in a game (offline) i cant press the ps button cos it freezes and I have to restart the ps3 all over again! Does anyone know what the problem could be? I haven't rung sony yet but I am probably going too, just wondered whether anyone knew what it could be.

Cheers

Give them a call. When mine went down a few months ago, there was a new one at my door the same day, best customer service I've had.

MCFC1993 said:

Cheers

this hapend to me but once i master reset the console its fine 8)

djelanomcfc said:
BlueRoscoe said:
I know what the problem is! its not an Xbox 360!!!!

Xbox 360 is a waste of money breaks down every few months.

to rite most people i no wiv x-box 360 av ad red rings wivin a few months (this is y ps3 is loads better lol) 8)

Are you getting any error codes when trying to sign into the PSN?

Are you getting a yellow light on the PS3? could be the infamous YLOD (yellow light of death, similar to the XBOX red ring).

Hardly been using my x box,and got the RROD the other day ,only had it for few months,what a pile of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.