Plea to all city fans!

Pezzer2

Had to start my own thread after reading all this negativity and try to make some doom merchants take note of where we are.

*First and foremost whether you like it or not HUGHES will be here next season LETS ALL UNITE and get behind him.

*Premier League is the world's toughest league. Finishing 10th whilst in transition is not a bad thing

*Any boss in the world would have found in hard this season with City's new found wealth and expectation with the current crop of players. Whilst in transition you have to be patient. Look at Ferguson, Moyes and O'neill as good examples. All 3 managers struggled early days but by giving them time they have come good.

*Certainly for me it has been the best Football i have seen at home since supporting city and our record proves that.

*Getting to the quarters of the UEFA was one hell of an adventure, i have waited years to go on a proper european adventure and im so glad to have had a taste of it.

*Richest club in the world SAY NO MORE.

*Season ticket sales on the increase.

*Hughes signings have been very good up to date. With a full summer of looking in the transfer market we could find ourselves with at least 4 or 5 quality signings to bolster already a half decent squad.

*Next year Hughes work will come to fruition, im so confident of that. If we can continue our home record, im sure our away form will improve dramatically. A top 6 place is a very realistic target along with a decent cup run.

*Look at Leeds, Newcastle etc.... We have been there and we was in better spirits then THAN we are now. Some of us fans need to take a good look at where we are compared to our dark days. We have everything in place, it just needs a little patience.

WE HAVE LOST OUR CREDIBILITY OVER THE LAST FEW SEASONS. LETS BRING BACK THE HUMOUR AND ENJOY EVERY GAME WIN, LOSE OR DRAW AND GET OFF SPARKIES BACK AND GIVE HIM A CLEAN SLATE

I for one cant wait for next season, i genuinly think we will have a season to remember next year. Lets get behind the team and manager and remember where we were only 10 years back. CTID

Pezzer2 said:
Had to start my own thread after reading all this negativity and try to make some doom merchants take note of where we are.

*First and foremost whether you like it or not HUGHES will be here next season LETS ALL UNITE and get behind him.

*Premier League is the world's toughest league. Finishing 10th whilst in transition is not a bad thing

*Any boss in the world would have found in hard this season with City's new found wealth and expectation with the current crop of players. Whilst in transition you have to be patient. Look at Ferguson, Moyes and O'neill as good examples. All 3 managers struggled early days but by giving them time they have come good.

*Certainly for me it has been the best Football i have seen at home since supporting city and our record proves that.

*Getting to the quarters of the UEFA was one hell of an adventure, i have waited years to go on a proper european adventure and im so glad to have had a taste of it.

*Hughes signings have been very good up to date. With a full summer of looking in the transfer market we could find ourselves with at least 4 or 5 quality signings to bolster already a half decent squad.

*Next year Hughes work will come to fruition, im so confident of that. If we can continue our home record, im sure our away form will improve dramatically. A top 6 place is a very realistic target along with a decent cup run.

*Look at Leeds, Newcastle etc.... We have been there and we was in better spirits then THAN we are now. Some of us fans need to take a good look at where we are compared to our dark days. We have everything in place, it just needs a little patience.

WE HAVE LOST OUR CREDIBILITY OVER THE LAST FEW SEASONS. LETS BRING BACK THE HUMOUR AND ENJOY EVERY GAME WIN, LOSE OR DRAW AND GET OFF SPARKIES BACK AND GIVE HIM A CLEAN SLATE

I for one cant wait for next season, i genuinly think we will have a season to remember next year. Lets get behind the team and manager and remember where we were only 10 years back. CTID

I agree but get your tin hat on - how dare you think positively!

Trigger said:
Pezzer2 said:

What the thread starter & Trigger says,i can't for the life of me understand why anone would have a problem doing this.

bluemanc said:
Trigger said:
Pezzer2 said:

What the thread starter & Trigger says,i can't for the life of me understand why anone would have a problem doing this.

i agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.