Plea to all city fans!

Quick!! all the Hughes inners, jump onto this thread one of you has actually finally come up with an argument (albeit very poor) to keep Hughes.

GAZZA said:
Quick!! all the Hughes inners, jump onto this thread one of you has actually finally come up with an argument (albeit very poor) to keep Hughes.
i'll give you one.
If he hadnt have took the job at a time when we was in the shit with thaksin we could have ended up with fat sam or graham souness.

thank fooooooooook some 1 is on flanet puckin earth ... since when have we as city fans become so impatient who give gives a shit if we need 2 or 3 seans to get where know we are heading ????

thank fooooooooook some 1 is on flanet puckin earth ... since when have we as city fans become so impatient who give gives a shit if we need 2 or 3 seans to get where know we are heading ????

Pezzer2 said:
Had to start my own thread after reading all this negativity and try to make some doom merchants take note of where we are.

*First and foremost whether you like it or not HUGHES will be here next season LETS ALL UNITE and get behind him.

*Premier League is the world's toughest league. Finishing 10th whilst in transition is not a bad thing

*Any boss in the world would have found in hard this season with City's new found wealth and expectation with the current crop of players. Whilst in transition you have to be patient. Look at Ferguson, Moyes and O'neill as good examples. All 3 managers struggled early days but by giving them time they have come good.

*Certainly for me it has been the best Football i have seen at home since supporting city and our record proves that.

I got this far before deciding

* you assert because you don't know

*you are probably about 15

*you have only ever been to about 2 city games if that

*you saw none of the first half of last season

* you lack sense

* you talk bollocks

* you are boring

To make matters worse, you have just created a new thread simply to post all the same old Hughes related regurgitations that appear on at least 20 other threads. All of which are right under your idiot nose!

mammutly said:
Pezzer2 said:
Had to start my own thread after reading all this negativity and try to make some doom merchants take note of where we are.

*First and foremost whether you like it or not HUGHES will be here next season LETS ALL UNITE and get behind him.

*Premier League is the world's toughest league. Finishing 10th whilst in transition is not a bad thing

*Any boss in the world would have found in hard this season with City's new found wealth and expectation with the current crop of players. Whilst in transition you have to be patient. Look at Ferguson, Moyes and O'neill as good examples. All 3 managers struggled early days but by giving them time they have come good.

*Certainly for me it has been the best Football i have seen at home since supporting city and our record proves that.

I got this far before deciding

*you have only ever been to about 2 city games if that

*you saw none of the first half of last season

That's not very nice mammutly. I go to all homes and many aways and I saw the first half of last season. And I agree with the OP that this season was better. Newcastle and Bolton at home were about the best games we played at home last season and we only won that first away game at West Ham. Plus we got thumped at Chelsea. The one thing we did better last season was to scrape wins when we didn't play so well but, at home at least, the quality has been far higher overall this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.