Please....am i welcome???

hobbs said:
why do fans of all other clubs want to post on bluemoon ? are all there forums that shit ?

I like the odd fans of other teams coming on! it can be interesting seeing their views!
but that is apart from Everton fans who seem to do nothing but try and belittle our club and give all us bluemooners proper fuckin shit - even the Rags can be more reasonable than Everton fans, they have a massive complex!!

danburge82 said:
hobbs said:
why do fans of all other clubs want to post on bluemoon ? are all there forums that shit ?

I like the odd fans of other teams coming on! it can be interesting seeing their views!
but that is apart from Everton fans who seem to do nothing but try and belittle our club and give all us bluemooners proper fuckin shit - even the Rags can be more reasonable than Everton fans, they have a massive complex!!

Have a word with Admin then mate as this is my 4th post in the last few days, none of them have made it to the board yet and i've even had an IP address ban inbetween despite posting absolutely nothing controversial or inflammatory.

Let's see if this one gets through. ;D

look i dont mind someone coming on and having a bit of banter about up coming game, what really really is worrying is that he has posted well over 100 posts on bluemoon very strange all i can think is that hes coming round to the idea of ditching stoke and following city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.