please dont be true

the site is not a joke at all, everybody is entitled to opinions, and to say what they have heard (most very far fetched i agree lol)

i aint been on ere long and love the site, its good to talk to other blues, and ric is doing a cracking job, but unless there is some fabrication behind rumours please dont post, as not only is it clogging up the site, its boring and transparent, we would all love kaka and messi, etc to join.......but lets be real it aint gna happen, i think tevez maybe, and eto maybe, but people like kaka and messi aint going to come to us yet, just remember blues that a few year ago we had creaney and conlon up front!!

any way i have had my say and just wondering what others think (by the way i aint saying people who have heard rumours are making things up but lets have a bit more substance to it hey)

mike channon´s windmill said:
If a fookin rag hasn´t posted that then I´m going down on Penelope Cruz tonight

My advice is to take a bic razor with you, man i was picking black hairs out for weeks last time.

I could post on that site that City are planning a double swoop for Garry Neville and a baby penguin for a combined £76.2 million, and it would have as much credibility as anything else posted on there.

Bullshit.
Why would we get Huddleston? Maybe if we sell Elano and Gelson, but would he leave Spurs for a place on the bench?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.