Please dont post opinions on here

j jay

Glastonbury (England) - Formerly Manchesta 35 year
If you post an opinion that is not entirely city biased

1.you will be slated for not conforming
2.Have the p*ss taken for being such a twat
3.Be made out to be a 'rag'(as usual)
4.Tried to make it look like whatever you have said is pointless and therefore have your post deleted by the Nazis (sorry mods)

I always thought that bluemoon was a place where fellow blues could come and argue with each other about 'Gods Own Team'.Perhaps I was wrong but i also thought football was about opinions and being able to voice them without being harassed and slated just for saying that we want Hughes out or Samaras is shit (give him chance they all cried) Blah Blah Blah you have probably stopped reading by now so I could put Fishy Tail Horse Fangs W*anks and nobody would notice cos we (city that is - not we personally) lost a game of football.
Get over it>This used to be a reasonbly nice forum to come on but not anymore (well until the transfer window opens)**

**all opinions above may not be entirely true and therefore the writer does not take any responsibility for those and any opinions that may follow

j jay said:

4.Tried to make it look like whatever you have said is pointless and therefore have your post deleted by the Nazis (sorry mods)

I always thought that bluemoon was a place where fellow blues could come and argue with each other about 'Gods Own Team'.Perhaps I was wrong but i also thought football was about opinions and being able to voice them without being harassed and slated just for saying that we want Hughes out or Samaras is shit (give him chance they all cried) Blah Blah Blah you have probably stopped reading by now so I could put Fishy Tail Horse Fangs W*anks and nobody would notice cos we (city that is - not we personally) lost a game of football.
Get over it>This used to be a reasonbly nice forum to come on but not anymore (well until the transfer window opens)**

**all opinions above may not be entirely true and therefore the writer does not take any responsibility for those and any opinions that may follow

You'll find it is the ones wanting Hughes to stay who are repeatedly being ridiculed. Look at all the thread titles on first page.

j jay said:

wrong mate, everyone gets their say on here, just not 10 times over.
and for the record samaras was'nt fit to wear the shirt.just my opinion.

Timbobs said:
j jay said:

You'll find it is the ones wanting Hughes to stay who are repeatedly being ridiculed. Look at all the thread titles on first page.

Can soemone explain it to him please?

Hughes is Shit as well but i darent say that because i will be called a Rag .Wanker ,Knob F***ing Idiot ,Wank Stain (Only been called that once) please fill in any i have missed of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.