PLEASE keep Mancini City

Regardless of what happens in the next two games, for me, Mancini has been a revolution for the club and if we sack him, I'll be ashamed to be a blue for a while! The man is composed, dignified and clearly loves the club. Let's show him the respect he deserves and give him a fair crack if the whip...please!

I must admit, he had me worried for a bit but I'm back to thinking he's done a very good job. I'd like to see some stats on points/game ratios for Hughes and Mancini. The media have stopped quoting them. I wonder fucking why. Wankers.

I met Mancini tonight in a restaurant in London. He was sitting around a table with a bunch of arabs. I wonder what this meeting was about. They sounded very serious. I personaly think he is on his way out!!

Pam said:
I must admit, he had me worried for a bit but I'm back to thinking he's done a very good job. I'd like to see some stats on points/game ratios for Hughes and Mancini. The media have stopped quoting them. I wonder fucking why. Wankers.

Happy to oblige Pam;

Hughes P17 W7 D8 L2 Pts 29. Points per game = 1.71 (= 64.8 over a season)
Mancini P19 W11 D4 L4 Pts 37. Points per game = 1.95 (= 74 over a season)

We've proved over the last 25 years that constantly changing manager does not work. We have to have a bit of stability for a change, Mancini in. ( hopefully for 10 years +)

ianw16 said:
Pam said:

Happy to oblige Pam;

Hughes P17 W7 D8 L2 Pts 29. Points per game = 1.71 (= 64.8 over a season)
Mancini P19 W11 D4 L4 Pts 37. Points per game = 1.95 (= 74 over a season)
Brilliant, top manager.

Been away this week end so my contribution to this thread is a little late (and possibly unecessary) but I would like to add that I would like Mancini appointed manager a.s.a.p regardless of whether we get 4th.

With another manager's team he has helped get us in the top 5 with 2 games left. Although possibly a little negative for some tastes I get the feeling that he is not found wanting in the tactical aspects of the job (not that I am an expert). If you believe what you read he is not scared of the egos in the dressing room but for example on the basis of the last 3 games there is no lack of effort from the players. And finally he exudes calmness and is very good at the PR side.

I am sick of City changing managers because it has got us nowhere. Someone has to be given time and I think it should be Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.