Please not John Terry!

terry is better han wat we have but as a swap for robinho....no way!!!!

the media are utterly determined to see that robinho is not a city player by next season.....it just doesnt fit into their advertising and merchadising to have one of the worlds best footballers not playing at one of the top 4 clubs!!!!!

anyone who says terry i crap or is overrated are either very stupid or very misguided by there hate for him, he is a world class centre half, arguably the best in the world, certainly in the top 5.

having said all that, robinho will not be leaving and wont be going chelsea :)

i would love if we just bought terry out right though

although he is a twat :)

Anyone who wouldn't have Jt in our team is clearly stupid, he is one of the best defenders in the world and certainly one of the best if not the best in the league, he's the type of defender we will soon be trying for and he ticks all the boxes (as hughes would say) lol

John Terry is not world class he has played through out his career alongside Marcel Desailly, Ricardo Carvalho, and Rio Ferdinand who make him look a lot better than he is. I'm not saying he's crap just that he isn't world class! I know a fair few Chelsea fans who completely agree with this! Just look at what happens when Carvalho is missing from the Chelski team he is nowhere near as convincing!

JT was at his very best for us when he and Gallas were paired. They complimented one another so well and we kept clean sheet after clean sheet. Carvalho is quality and there's no doubt JT does play better along side him, but Carvalho can make a fair few mistakes himself - he does love to grab a shirt and wrap an arm around an attacker in the box.

There is no way JT will leave Chelsea - not for Man City or anyone - it just won't happen.

There's a fair chance you could get one of our other centre backs though and as we have 5 at the moment. Mancienne is up & coming and at 21 will hopefully be our CB for years to come.

That leaves:

Carvalho - nearly 31
Alex - 26
Ivanovic - 25

Take your pick! I personally wouldn't mind losing either Carvalho or Alex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.