please stay !

smeghead64

A large number of players have been said to be leaving soon......not only the ones we dont want but some of the good ones aswell Dunne is also in that list .So Do you think the offer of the captians arm band would make them stay? if so who would you give it to and do you think it would make them change there mind ?

Pam said:
Zabelata is class.
Agred Pam. Zabaleta has been our most consistent defender this season. And there is the school of thought that a defender is the best choice for captain as the play is nearlyalways on front of him. The only drawback might be Zab's lack of English (not sure, but I don't think he can speak fluent English yet; then again, a good few of the team probably can't either!!). The other candidate (who I think can speak English) is Vince. I'm very impressed with him.

Kompany, or even Ireland for me would make good captains. Ireland would lead by example pretty well although I'm not so sure about how vocal he is. Couldn't imagine him shouting at some of the older players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.