please stay !

Vinnie or Ireland. Both players who lead by example, don't give in. Stamp their authority on games. Maybe Vinnie has the edge as he is more vocal.

Zab potential future captain.

I think many of you fantasists forget about the 'burden of the armband'. As gifted as Ireland is, he's nowhere near captain material til it's clear his head is stable. Giving him the armband may just well stifle his creativity and place a burden on him that he MUST be the one to be all over the pitch.

That's different than being a player that does that anyway, to one that suddenly realises he MUST do it.

Zabs or Kompany, with Robby as an outside bet, for me.

Kompany for me i also think dunne should go fair play he has bein good for us for years but he lacks pace now and is not consistant

smeghead64 said:
im surprised in some ways stevie or swp havent had more votes of confedence

I think its because they aint really leaders.both individually brilliant,but they dont strike me as leaders of men.

sometimes you make a player captain and there form dips,I dont understand why but it happens.I;d keep dunne as captain and see if we sign someone who comes with "captaincy" experiance..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.