Please Stop Saying United are in decline

Didsbury Dave

Can people please stop saying "United are on the decline" etc.

They've just won the league and lost the Champions League final.

They've lost a couple of senior players but history has proven that they will replace them.

They're not on the decline and probably won't ever be, for the forseeable future.

I wish people would stop going on about it as it's a bit embarrassing.

We're on the up...focus on that, not their perceived decline.

Rant over.

Didsbury Dave said:
Can people please stop saying "United are on the decline" etc.

They've just won the league and lost the Champions League final.

They've lost a couple of senior players but history has proven that they will replace them.

They're not on the decline and probably won't ever be, for the forseeable future.

I wish people would stop going on about it as it's a bit embarrassing.

We're on the up...focus on that, not their perceived decline.

Rant over.

Agreed, but it is squeeky bum time for them:)

I agree. It's like saying 'The summer weather will be great' and you end up with another kick in the goolies!

The scum will buy well and be a force again next year. It's chokes me saying it.

BUT we should be better with Barry and RSC signed up. Hopefully Tevez and Lescott. Bojinov, Bellamy and maybe Johnno fit again.

Our squad has competition for places in every position (except rightback) and should give us options in formations and perhaps play different systems against the teams who kick lumps out of you like Stoke etc.

Whilst I agree with the OP its still funny as fcuk laughing at them now that there 2 heroes have gone ha ha ha sorry got carried away there.
Favourite quote of the summer after Ronaldo deal was announced by a rag in my office

"Hes not that good anyway"

Ha ha ha ha he would have sucked him off 2 years ago

The Fat el Hombre said:
aarond said:
Our squad has competition for places in every position (except rightback)

Zab and Micah.

I think Zab's our best rightback but worry about Micah. I hope that he is actually knuckling down. If he does, then we've got 2 good rightbacks granted.

I am loving it because every time I say it they get more and more petulant. Apparently now, both Ronaldo and Tevez were over-rated.

What goes around comes around. If and when we lose to a Brighton/Forest etc, they will be back to rub our noses in it. All the more reason to take every opportunity to rub their noses in the fact that they can no longer compete with us when we come calling for their players.

United are in decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.