Please tell the truth about Manchester

buckshot

As a Yank who has never visited I really need to know what it is that makes Manchester the most horrible place on Earth. Does the sun never shine there? Is there an unpleasant odor? Is there a law that requires ugly people to take off their shirts? Do people not say "God bless you" when you sneeze?

There must be something horrible to make people who are making tons of money there constantly complain about having to live there.

Are you being serious or are you a RWUM!! If you have never been to Manchester how can you judge it. We have a lot going for us apart from the occasional rain shower.

Get a grip and visit the City before you come out with any more sh1t!

wrenie72 said:
Are you being serious or are you a RWUM!! If you have never been to Manchester how can you judge it. We have a lot going for us apart from the occasional rain shower.

I was mostly joking but I would like to know why players keep complaining about living there.

What makes any place is the people.
Maybe the dislikers should get out a bit more.
I for one love it and miss it always.
I'll return when my children have flown the nest,
with or without my Wife.

Manchester is a nice place to live, there are some great restaurants and bars, and obviously Cheshire isn't far for a nicer area to live, the rain doesn't really bother me so I don't get why they complain so much

buckshot said:
wrenie72 said:

I was mostly joking but I would like to know why players keep complaining about living there.

Differnt cultures have different expectations. Unless your name is Carlos Tevez you then have Kia's expectations.
Not every player is going to enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan City that is Manchester.... Their loss!!

If I had the chance to move somewhere warm and sunny I would be gone like a shot

buckshot said:
wrenie72 said:

There's no denying that Manchester can be a tough place to be if you're not used to it. Large areas of it are pretty grim and there's always tension in the air. It's not a place for the feint hearted.
On the plus side there is a vibrancy and energy that's hard to beat. Music, sport and general hedonism are the lifeblood of the city that invented the week-end.

It could be all the scally's, but if that was the case with players, liverpool wouldn't have any football teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.